2017 Magazines and Books at Retail
The Magazines and Books at Retail 2017 conference will take place on June 12-14th at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich in Connecticut.
The only 2017 conference designed by and for all retail supply chain partners committed to growing sales of magazines and books.
The Magazines and Books at Retail (MBR) Conference in Greenwich, CT (June 12-14, 2017) will bring together the individuals with the insights, products and budgets to execute and implement your marketing programs.
The MBR Conference is the best place to meet the sales and marketing professionals anxious to work with you to execute your plans.
You will be able to attend open sessions providing new insights and new research studies from respected retail and industry authorities who include
Kantar Retail with John Rand,
Readerlink's EVP/CMO Mike Hesselbach,
Willard Bishop's SuperStudy results,
and get the results of the Dechert Hampe completed mainline location/adjacency impact study and much more. Because each of these groups works closely with the MBR, we are better equipped to help act as a catalyst for innovative growth of magazines and books.
NEW THIS YEAR: RETAILER SPOTLIGHTS!
This is a unique opportunity to hear presentations from Decision Makers at: Barnes & Noble, Dollar General, Harris Teeter, HEB, Kmart and OTG.
(Limited to Publishers, Distributors, all Wholesalers and Publisher Representatives)
*The Retailer Spotlight Series is a new addition to the MBR Retail Conference.
This is an important and valuable addition for MBR members and conference attendees.
This new format will allow retailers to communicate in an efficient manner their higher level "go to market"
strategies that are important for all publishing suppliers to hear. All Spotlights will be held on Monday, June 12th starting at 12:40 pm.
Also, schedule ONE on ONE Table Meetings during the conference to cover any questions or selling ideas which will come from these unique sessions.
Click here for complete list of One on One Table Participiants
Don't miss your one opportunity this year to:
This is the only event that brings together all the trading partners within the magazine and book retail supply chain from retailers and publishers to wholesalers and national distributors under one roof!
- Learn about new business practices
- Hear Mike Sansolo research director for the No. American Coke Research Council about the latest report: Surviving The Brave New World Of Food Retailing
- Discover new ways to grow your business and activating the magazine and book Consumer
- Engage in one on one meetings with retailers.
- Receive insights from top level magazine professionals on their products and readers
- Network with representatives of publishing companies, national distributors, national, regional and direct wholesalers as well as key channel suppliers in the transportation, print, rack, display and consultative services.
- and more!
PAY ONLINE below or
and follow the instructions on the form (Check payment preferred)
Registration Fee Includes:
- Nights Hotel Accommodations at Hyatt Regency Greenwich, CT
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, Welcome Reception, Industry Event, General Sessions and Workshops, One on One Program